For Women and Colored Women Fighting
For The Social Justice of Colored women
by Anana Johari Harris Parris
December 15th The Book Launches
What is in the book?
Self Care Matters: A Revolutionary's Approach First Edition is the inaugural text written by Anana Johari Harris Parris outlining,
- Self Care Program and Strategies to Implement
- Self Care Barriers
- Personal Stories of Self Care Journeys from the Author
- How to Start Your Own Self Care Support Group
- Perspectives of Self Care from women, men, mothers, business owners and community activists
- A Social Justice Perspective on Self Care
For those self-care advocates, ambassadors and leaders in their communities needing a framework for serving others that incorporates practical self-care principles, this book is for you.
For natural givers that want to continue giving without running themselves in the ground, this book is for you.
For those in a business or personal relationship with someone that has poor self care habits, this book is for you.
Givers, community leaders and care takers hold up the critical areas of our society. We need you most desperately to continue as you healthiest self. Get this book.